The Harvard Club of Philadelphia was founded in 1864, while the Radcliffe Club of Philadelphia was established in 1916. The two clubs merged in 1987.�The Harvard-Radcliffe Club of Philadelphia serves alumni, parents and students of Harvard University who live in the greater Philadelphia area.
The Club offers opportunities to meet and socialize with members of the local Harvard community. It also enables its members to keep up with events in Cambridge and to work on behalf of the University.
The Harvard-Radcliffe of Philadelphia is a 501(c)(7) non-profit organization.